Thursday, August 22, 2013

Guest Bedroom Reveal

 So, today I will be showing you our guest bedroom.  Let's start with a few reminders of the before photos.  Again these are from the MLS Listing or from one of our many visits to this house prior to moving in. 

 

 


 Now, here are the Afters: Still things to do in here but this is a start.  (empty the day we moved in...)


 Now, here is what it looks like after just a week or two living here.  We have already used this guest room twice (different people and two different trips).  They both enjoyed this space quite a bit. 



 

 



As I look back over these recent photos, I cringe a bit because i realize two things: there are still many things to do in here and I need to take a photography class.  My photos don't look anything like the photos I see on all of the blogs that I stalk...I mean visit each week.  I will see what I can do to improve my photo-taking ability.  Hope you enjoyed a peek into our guest bedroom.  Thank you for stopping by.
Cherri


No comments: